Tx-Star is looking for virtual Licensed Specialists in School Psychology to service Texas-based schools!
Part-time and full-time available! Flexible schedule! Benefits available!
- Provide diagnostic assessments for students referred to special education.
- For students qualifying for special education services, assist in providing needed services through consultation, assessments, counseling, problem-solving, and educational strategies.
- Counseling services to students, developing classroom intervention plans
- Complete evaluation records special education paperwork and documentation required by the ISD
- Assist in determining eligibility and need for assistance in special education
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidates must have their Texas School Psychologist/LSSP License
- 1-year school-based experience preferred
- Bi-lingual English and Spanish are a huge plus!
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Problem-solving ability
- Time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Why Join the Stars?
- People First Culture
- Flexible Schedules
- Growing Opportunities
- On-going Support
- Access to Medical Insurance
- Access to Dental Insurance
- Access to Vision Insurance
- Competitive Compensation
- Referral Bonus Program
- Special Events
- Volunteer Opportunities