TX-STAR is partnering with some fantastic school districts in the Dallas, Tx area!
We are looking for SLP-A’s to provide services to local students! Actively recruiting for the upcoming school year!
Part-time and full-time available! Flexible schedule! Benefits available!
To help reduce or eliminate communication disorders that interfere with the individual student’s ability to derive benefit from the District’s education program.
- K12 caseload
- On-site or virtual
- Licensure by the Texas State Board of Examiners for Speech Pathology and Audiology as a Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Disorders from an accredited college or university
- Valid Texas Drivers License with driving record that meets the requirements of the District
- Bi-lingual English and Spanish are a huge plus!
Why Join the Stars?
- Bi-Weekly Pay Available
- People First Culture
- Flexible Schedules
- Growing Opportunities
- On-going Support
- Access to Medical Insurance
- Access to Dental Insurance
- Access to Vision Insurance
- Competitive Compensation
- Referral Bonus Program
- Special Events
- Volunteer Opportunities