Tx-Star is looking for virtual Licensed Specialists in School Psychology to service Texas-based schools!
Part-time and full-time available! Flexible schedule! Benefits available!
Provide diagnostic assessments for students referred to special education.For students qualifying for special education services, assist in providing needed services through consultation, assessments, counseling, problem-solving, and educational strategies.Counseling services to students, developing classroom intervention plansComplete evaluation records special education paperwork and documentation required by the ISDAssist in determining eligibility and need for assistance in special educationOther duties as assigned
• Candidates must have their Texas School Psychologist/LSSP License
• 1-year school-based experience preferred
• Bi-lingual English and Spanish are a huge plus!
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English
• Problem-solving ability
• Time management skills
• Good interpersonal skills